March 31, 2009

Back in the swing of things




Just the inspiration I needed to get back into my rhythm. The Hoffman Challenge for 2009. This is the first year that I will be competing and I'm very excited. I have been working on my project for the garment competition for a few months now and I'm in the home stretch. It is an original design and is coming together nicely.The skirt lining, a zipper and a hook and eye is all that I have left to do, and I can't forget about all the neat appliques that I'm going to be doing. I'm hoping that I can put in a few hours here and there and be done in a few weeks. The fabric for this year's challenge is a very nice green, brown and gold paisley print. Oh how I love paisley prints! I'm not going to divulge any details of my garment until it gets a little closer to the submition date.


Emily






No comments: