September 22, 2008

Today is the Day!

Because this is my first posting I would like to introduce myself. My name is Emily and I am a recent college graduate. I have a degree in fashion design with hopes of putting my stamp on the industry.

'Today is the Day!' because I have finally started my blog to allow people to follow me as I work to achieve my goals. I have freelance projects that I am working on and they will be showcased here, as well as starting a clothing line called Dandy Clothing, with an emphasis on local materials and sustainability.

My current project is making aprons for a holiday bizaar that is coming up in late November. I am making three different types of aprons, full aprons, half aprons and hostess aprons. I will be posting pictures of them in the coming days.

All for now...

No comments: